Mephisto’s constant updates are good cause to check it out if you haven’t already. The svn log boasts daily
bug fixes and feature requests and the latest stable version has made the following changes:
- Use ActionController::AbstractRequest.relative_url_root for sites under a root path like /blog
- fix odd timezone bug when saving articles
- fix bug with macro
- bad feed urls raise ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound, and return 404 in production
- dont bomb out on comment events without an event body
- fix bug where you’re unable to delete an empty comment
- Ignore drafts and articles published in the future when searching.
- sanitize posted comments
- Fix bug where atom feed content from textile was double encoded
- sanitize atom feed content.
Check out more at the Mephisto CMS website